Saturday, April 9, 2011

Let's Get this straight.

      Allow me to introduce my selves
One of the most disagreeable symptoms to the sufferer of disasociative identity disorder is keeping things in a clear, chronological order. An obvious example of this being my stack of journals i've kept since i was an angsty teenager. The current one being a blue clothbound journal with beautiful black beadwork on the side. ( Irrelevant  I know but I try to really focus on life's simple pleasures) The entries themselves will vary in size, handwriting, even diction style. While at first glance they might not seem so inconsistent, read through a few pages, soon it will be more than apparent. I hate my life, i love my life, i'm so sad, i'm gonna kill that bitch, all sorts of nonsense skirts the once pristine white paper. However, I am lucky enough to by now  know each of the individuals that dwell within me to know who's saying what. It boggles my mind to think about how i acquired this inconvenience and also the complexity, and development of it! Such unique individuals they are! Fascinating, gruesome, one of them scares the shit out of me for crying out loud. Sometimes I can feel their overwhelming desire, like a rabbit in a cage, scratching, scratching, let me out. out.out.out. I want to tell my secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment