Monday, June 6, 2011

the buzz at the back of my head

You're in the middle of a circle of people and they're all talking about you, negatively, and loudly, what do you do?

This happens often. Except they're not real tangible people that I could slap across the face, pull their hair, call them names, any way of defending myself is only damaging myself. And now there's a baby in me.I was in the car today, there they were. All five of them. Mouse, little linda, teenage linda, vampire, and David. Conversing about me as if I weren't even there, didn't matter. HELLLOOOOOOOOOO I wanted to scream. I can hear you!!!! Talking about what I should do, who i should love, pulling me in five different directions, it's a physical feeling, my cranium literally being pulled. Internally I am shouting at them, but i'm being ignored. Like a child tugging on a preoccupied mother's skirt. Eventually it dies down to whispers, then just a subconscious feeling, that slight pull. Maybe it's the hormones. Maybe it's life and all of it's dreadful implications. Maybe this is just a symptom of a disease that I'm going to have to learn to live well with. Either way. I'm not making it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment